Please read the following Terms And Conditions of use and Disclaimer carefully before using this website.
OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD accepts a range of credit cards, debit cards and PayPal and uses a secure payment system.
Prices and Ordering
The placing of a product on this site is an invitation to accept offers for products and is not an offer to sell at this listed price. All orders for products are offers to purchase and are subject to acceptance by OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD. Acceptance takes place when OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD sends you confirmation by email to this effect, regardless of whether you receive it or not, but only on the condition that OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD may subsequently not be able to ship the items, or may decide on reasonable grounds not to do so. Such reasons may include (but are not limited to) safety concerns, product availability, or for the reason that the product ordered has been listed for sale at an incorrect price due to typographical error or other error in pricing information. In any event, please check the details in our confirmation email on receipt and notify us immediately if any amendments need to be made. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD reserves the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to require further and better information to enable it to evaluate and/or process the order.
All food and grocery orders are delivered via an Oakhouse Foods Ltd approved distributor on a date arranged with you by the distributor. We advise you to ensure somebody be present at the delivery address. Goods will not be left at the delivery address if there is no one to receive them, unless alternative arrangements have been made with Oakhouse Foods Ltd. As soon as the goods are delivered they become your responsibility. Without prejudice to the statutory rights afforded to consumers under English law, OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD accepts no liability for any failure to ship products where this results from its inability to do so or its decision on reasonable grounds not to do so, provided that it takes all reasonable steps to notify you within 7 days of order placement that products will not be shipped as ordered. In such cases, OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD will not process any payment or will immediately refund any payment made in full.
Homeware products ordered will normally be delivered by an authorised courier. Details of the courier are provided as part of your order confirmation. Once goods are collected from our depot by this courier, they take responsibility for the safe transport and delivery of the goods. Any queries about their delivery should normally be directed at the courier company.
The DROP&GO service is offered to customers subject to certain terms and conditions that reflect the nature and the temperature sensitivity of the products we deliver.
Customers should always put their DROP&GO delivery in the freezer as quickly as possible.
The DROP&GO cool boxes have been extensively tested to ensure that products remain in good condition for up to 6 hours. However, the condition of products may suffer in some circumstances…
DROP&GO boxes left for more than 6 hours
DROP&GO boxes being left in direct sunlight or unprotected from heat sources – this may significantly reduce the time limit to well below 6 hours.
DROP&GO box lids being left open with products inside
Lighter meals and desserts are more prone to defrosting than heavier meals.
Oakhouse Foods will not deliver Ice Cream in DROP&GO boxes.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the DROP&GO delivery is placed in a freezer in good time, relative to the environmental temperature conditions. In most cases this will be within 6 hours from delivery.
When placing their order, customers should advise Oakhouse Foods of a safe and shaded place to leave the DROP&GO box.
The DROP&GO box remains the property of Oakhouse Foods and once delivered, becomes the responsibility of the customer. Oakhouse Foods reserve the right to charge the customer for the replacement cost of a DROP&GO box, if lost or damaged.
To find out more about the type of packaging we use and how to recycle it, please visit www.recyclenow.co.uk
Items purchased may be subject to VAT at the standard prevailing rate.
Title and Risk
We retain ownership of any products ordered until we have received full payment for such products.
Food & Grocery Returns
You must notify us of any shortages, damages, defect in quality or conditions of the product or failure of the product to correspond with the specification within a reasonable period of time. We would normally expect to receive such response within three (3) days of the date of delivery. Failure to notify us within the reasonable time period will result in the loss of your right to reject the goods and your right to have the defects remedied subject to our absolute discretion. Your statutory rights are not affected.
It is essential that your order be returned in the original packaging together with a brief description on the nature of the complaint returned to the delivering distributor. All labels must still be in place. Any return not complying with these terms may be rejected.
If for any reason you cannot return the items to your delivery distributor you may return the packaging to :
Oakhouse Foods Ltd
Unit 1 Challeymead Business Park
Homeware Refund Policy
You should let us know within 14 days of receipt if you wish to return any item(s). If you are entitled to a refund on damaged, faulty or incorrectly described goods the cost of the item(s) will be refunded to you in full and we will make arrangements to collect the item(s) from you on your next regular delivery day, or via courier. We will determine whether a refund is appropriate. We will not refund any items that have already been used in any way. If you wish to return any item please ensure that it is undamaged and that you retain all original packaging and labeling. Your statutory rights will not be affected.
Sales of Sharp Objects
To comply with the Offensive Weapons Act 1996 we will only sell knives to those over the age of 18. If we are in any doubt when we arrive to deliver the items we reserve the right to refuse delivery. If this situation arises, you will be refunded in full for the item(s) in question.
Best Before Dates for Products Supplied by OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD
Products are not supplied on a trial basis. All food items have a BEST BEFORE DATE clearly marked either on the food item label or food item outer packaging. All products are supplied with a minimum of 1 month Best Before.
Disclaimers and Limitation to OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD Liability for the Site
OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD provides the Site and its contents ‘as seen’ and makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to the Site, its operation, content, information, or materials. In addition, OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD does not warrant that the information accessible via this Site is accurate, complete or current. OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the Site or its use, including but not limited to satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD, its directors, officers, employees or other representatives shall not be liable for damages arising from the operation, content or use of the Site. You agree that this limitation of liability is comprehensive and applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect, compensatory, special, incidental, punitive and consequential.
We are not liable for the supply of any third party products and the terms and conditions of the supply of third party products are subject to the relevant suppliers’ terms and conditions. Goods that are supplied directly from third party sites are clearly marked accordingly on the website and OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD merely act as agents for such third parties in supplying their goods.
Any third party goods purchased over the Site are at all times subject to the warranty provided with such goods in relation to which we have no liability to you.
Our liability to you is at all times limited to the cost of the products supplied and does not at any time include any indirect loss or loss of profit.
Any contract made between you and OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD is deemed to have been concluded in England and will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you and OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
This Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the "external sites"). OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through any external site, nor for any transactions between you and such sites (including as to 'personal data', confidential information, or purchases of goods or services). [You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those external sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, content or transactions].
All rights in the site design, text, graphics and other content, interfaces and the selection and arrangements thereof, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this Site belong to OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD or its licensors. All rights are reserved save as set out below. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this Site for the sole purpose of placing an order with OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD. Any other use of materials on this Site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution or republication, without prior written permission of OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD is strictly prohibited.
You acknowledge that you have no rights in respect of any of the Intellectual Property (including but not limited to any means any copyright works, inventions, domain names, patents, web-rights, online rights, registered design, trademark, confidential information, know-how, show-how or other industrial or intellectual property right registered or unregistered) of OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD in respect of any of OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD products or those of its suppliers (collectively the 'Products'). You agree not to reproduce or cause to have reproduced any of OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD Products or designs.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names (collectively the "Marks") are proprietary to OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD or other respective owners that have granted OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD the right and license to use such marks.
OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD offers secure credit card ordering which means that you can pay with your credit card with total peace of mind about safety and security. The use of email or other communication methods may not be secure and we recommend against sending information otherwise than directly through our Site. If you choose to send credit card information otherwise than directly through our website, this is done at your risk and you shall bear any and all losses which you incur as a result and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD. If you are using a public computer, you must sign out when you have finished shopping.
Our performance of any part of a contract with you is subject to variation or cancellation and the grant of an extension of time from any cause arising from an act of God, war, strikes, lock-outs, flood, drought or other cause of any nature whatsoever beyond our control or owing to inability and time to procure materials, labour or any articles at all and you agree to accept increased prices for the products due to any of the aforesaid reasons. In all circumstances time is not of the essence of the contract.
Discounts, Promotions and Competitions:
General Terms and Conditions for discounts, promotions and competitions:
- Oakhouse Foods Ltd reserves the right to terminate any discounts, promotion or competition at any time and without prior notice.
- All discounts, promotions and competitions are subject to availability and only available at participating branches. To find out if your local branch is participating please call the branch directly.
- Oakhouse Foods Ltd reserves the right to alter or amend applicable terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.
- Oakhouse Foods Ltd reserves the right to modify or withdraw any discount, promotion and competition at any time without prior notice.
- Oakhouse Foods Ltd's decision is final and binding in all matters relating to any discount, promotion or competition.
- By redeeming or entering any discount, promotion or competition, you agree to allow Oakhouse Foods Ltd to utilise your full name and likeness for promotional purposes. Failure to do so will result in your entry being void and you will forfeit any right to claim an associated prize.
- Using false details to claim or enter any discount, promotion or competition will result in the discount or promotion becoming nonredeemable or the competition entry void.
- To redeem or enter any discount, promotion or competition, all vouchers or entries must be submitted by the mediums stated in the corresponding terms and conditions. Any vouchers or entries submitted via other mediums will not be accepted and will be deemed void.
- Only one discount or promotion is redeemable at any one time and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Discounts and promotions must be used at time of order and cannot be used or applied after this point.
- All discounts and promotions are not applied to any applicable delivery charge unless otherwise stated. Any discount or promotion that reduces an order value to below that of the free delivery threshold will result in a delivery charge being applied.
- Product exclusions may apply to discounts or promotions.
- All competition prizes are subject to availability and cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalant.
- In the event that a competition prize is unavailable, Oakhouse Foods Ltd reserves the right to provide an alternative at equal or greater value.
- All entries to a competition must be made by the person directly entering the competition.
- All entrants must be over 18 years of age. Entrants under this age will forfiet their right to claim a prize and their entries will be void. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner of a competition. Failure to make contact with the winner within two weeks of the prize draw will result in the entry being deemed void. Oakhouse Foods Ltd reserves the right to select a replacement winner or not award a prize.
- All required details and questions must be submitted in order to be eligibile to be entered into a prize draw. Failure to provide these details will result in your entry being void.
- Employees of Oakhouse Foods Ltd and its associated franchise network, their families and / or dependents, and anyone associated with its suppliers are prohibited from entering any competitions run by Oakhouse Foods Ltd. Any entries submitted that breach this condition will be deemed void.
- Oakhouse Foods Ltd accepts no responsibility for competition entries that are lost, delayed or corrupted in any way during the application process.
- Prizes are non transferable to any other individual. Oakhouse Foods Ltd reserves the right to withhold presentation of a prize in these circumstances.
- Where a prize is provided / fulfilled by a third party, Oakhouse Foods Ltd will not accept any liability for the failure to deliver / fulfil the corresponding prize.
- Any competition entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices / solutions will be void.
- All discounts, promotions and competitions are only open to residents of the mainland UK.
- By redeeming a discount or promotion or enetering a competition you are agreeing to these and any other corresponding terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Oakhouse Foods Ltd, Unit 1 Challeymead Business Park, Bradford Road, Melksham, Wiltshire, SN12 8BU.
- Specific discount, promotion and competition terms and conditions are also applicable.
- Minimum order values may apply. For terms specific to your voucher please contact your local branch.
Please see below for specific terms and conditions for promotions and competitions:
Summer Range £5 off promotion - March 2017:
- Closing date: 07/04/2017.
- Offer applies to online orders of £25 or more.
- Offer applies to products within our Main Meals, Mini Meals, Soups and Puréed Meals categories only.
- Entrants must live in mainland UK to be eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- No cash alternative available.
- Valid for orders within existing Oakhouse Foods delivery areas only.
- Only one discount per customer.
- Offer only valid for the named recipient.
Our Company Details
Oakhouse Foods Ltd
Unit 1 Challeymead Business Park
Registered office address:
Spinney Hill House
Company Reg No: 4226390