Please read the following Terms And Conditions of use and Disclaimer carefully before using this website.
OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD accepts a range of credit cards, debit cards and PayPal and uses a secure payment system.
Prices and Ordering
The placing of a product on this site is an invitation to accept offers for products and is not an offer to sell at this listed price. All orders for products are offers to purchase and are subject to acceptance by OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD. Acceptance takes place when OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD sends you confirmation by email to this effect, regardless of whether you receive it or not, but only on the condition that OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD may subsequently not be able to ship the items, or may decide on reasonable grounds not to do so. Such reasons may include (but are not limited to) safety concerns, product availability, or for the reason that the product ordered has been listed for sale at an incorrect price due to typographical error or other error in pricing information. In any event, please check the details in our confirmation email on receipt and notify us immediately if any amendments need to be made. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD reserves the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to require further and better information to enable it to evaluate and/or process the order.
Oakhouse Foods reserves the right to place minimum order restrictions. We currently have a minimum order of £15 operating across our website, however this may vary in all or partial locations at any given time.
All food and grocery orders are delivered via an Oakhouse Foods Ltd approved distributor on a date arranged with you by the distributor. They will be delivered in a temperature controlled vehicle. We advise you to ensure somebody be present at the delivery address to ensure the correct products are delivered as expected. As soon as the goods are delivered they become your responsibility. Goods will not be left at the delivery address if there is no one to receive them, unless alternative arrangements have been made with Oakhouse Foods Ltd. All frozen goods should not drop below -12degrees from delivery, to placement in your freezer. If they should, products should be discarded. This is in alignment with the FSA guidelines.
Without prejudice to the statutory rights afforded to consumers under English law, OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD accepts no liability for any failure to ship products where this results from its inability to do so or its decision on reasonable grounds not to do so, provided that it takes all reasonable steps to notify you within 7 days of order placement that products will not be shipped as ordered. In such cases, OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD will not process any payment or will immediately refund any payment made in full.
Please note that we can only deliver to the UK. Any submissions for non-UK addresses will not be posted. Delivery dates and slots are subject to change.
We provide delivery time guidance when placing an order. Oakhouse Foods will endeavour to meet these time frames, but may, due to exceptional circumstances, be unable to.
Oakhouse Foods reserves the right to place minimum order restrictions in all or partial locations at any given time.
To find out more about the type of packaging we use and how to recycle it, please visit www.recyclenow.co.uk
Items purchased may be subject to VAT at the standard prevailing rate.
Title and Risk
We retain ownership of any products ordered until we have received full payment for such products.
Food & Grocery Returns
You must notify us of any shortages, damages, defect in quality or conditions of the product or failure of the product to correspond with the specification within a reasonable period of time. We would normally expect to receive such response within three (3) days of the date of delivery. Failure to notify us within the reasonable time period will result in the loss of your right to reject the goods and your right to have the defects remedied subject to our absolute discretion. Your statutory rights are not affected.
It is essential that your order be returned in the original packaging together with a brief description on the nature of the complaint returned to the delivering distributor. All labels must still be in place. Any return not complying with these terms may be rejected.
If for any reason you cannot return the items to your delivery distributor you may return the packaging to :
Oakhouse Foods Ltd
4a/4b Cornbrash Park
Homeware Refund Policy
You should let us know within 14 days of receipt if you wish to return any item(s). If you are entitled to a refund on damaged, faulty or incorrectly described goods the cost of the item(s) will be refunded to you in full and we will make arrangements to collect the item(s) from you on your next regular delivery day, or via courier. We will determine whether a refund is appropriate. We will not refund any items that have already been used in any way. If you wish to return any item please ensure that it is undamaged and that you retain all original packaging and labeling. Your statutory rights will not be affected.
Sales of Sharp Objects
To comply with the Offensive Weapons Act 1996 we will only sell knives to those over the age of 18. If we are in any doubt when we arrive to deliver the items we reserve the right to refuse delivery. If this situation arises, you will be refunded in full for the item(s) in question.
Best Before Dates for Products Supplied by OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD
Products are not supplied on a trial basis. All food items have a BEST BEFORE DATE clearly marked either on the food item label or food item outer packaging. All products are supplied with a minimum of 1 month Best Before.
Disclaimers and Limitation to OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD Liability for the Site
OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD provides the Site and its contents ‘as seen’ and makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to the Site, its operation, content, information, or materials. In addition, OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD does not warrant that the information accessible via this Site is accurate, complete or current. OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the Site or its use, including but not limited to satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD, its directors, officers, employees or other representatives shall not be liable for damages arising from the operation, content or use of the Site. You agree that this limitation of liability is comprehensive and applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect, compensatory, special, incidental, punitive and consequential.
We are not liable for the supply of any third party products and the terms and conditions of the supply of third party products are subject to the relevant suppliers’ terms and conditions. Goods that are supplied directly from third party sites are clearly marked accordingly on the website and OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD merely act as agents for such third parties in supplying their goods.
Any third party goods purchased over the Site are at all times subject to the warranty provided with such goods in relation to which we have no liability to you.
Our liability to you is at all times limited to the cost of the products supplied and does not at any time include any indirect loss or loss of profit.
Any contract made between you and OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD is deemed to have been concluded in England and will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you and OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
This Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the "external sites"). OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through any external site, nor for any transactions between you and such sites (including as to 'personal data', confidential information, or purchases of goods or services). [You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those external sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, content or transactions].
All rights in the site design, text, graphics and other content, interfaces and the selection and arrangements thereof, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this Site belong to OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD or its licensors. All rights are reserved save as set out below. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this Site for the sole purpose of placing an order with OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD. Any other use of materials on this Site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution or republication, without prior written permission of OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD is strictly prohibited.
You acknowledge that you have no rights in respect of any of the Intellectual Property (including but not limited to any means any copyright works, inventions, domain names, patents, web-rights, online rights, registered design, trademark, confidential information, know-how, show-how or other industrial or intellectual property right registered or unregistered) of OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD in respect of any of OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD products or those of its suppliers (collectively the 'Products'). You agree not to reproduce or cause to have reproduced any of OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD Products or designs.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names (collectively the "Marks") are proprietary to OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD or other respective owners that have granted OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD the right and license to use such marks.
OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD offers secure credit card ordering which means that you can pay with your credit card with total peace of mind about safety and security. The use of email or other communication methods may not be secure and we recommend against sending information otherwise than directly through our Site. If you choose to send credit card information otherwise than directly through our website, this is done at your risk and you shall bear any and all losses which you incur as a result and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by OAKHOUSE FOODS LTD. If you are using a public computer, you must sign out when you have finished shopping.
Our performance of any part of a contract with you is subject to variation or cancellation and the grant of an extension of time from any cause arising from an act of God, war, strikes, lock-outs, flood, drought or other cause of any nature whatsoever beyond our control or owing to inability and time to procure materials, labour or any articles at all and you agree to accept increased prices for the products due to any of the aforesaid reasons. In all circumstances time is not of the essence of the contract.
EverWell Supplements are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease, nor is the information supplied on our website, blog, social media or other promotional material intended to replace the individual advice available from your own doctor.
If you have a recurring or previously diagnosed health condition that concerns you, or are taking prescription medication, upon purchase of EverWell Supplements you agree to seek medical advice from your GP before taking the supplements and/or making dietary and lifestyle changes.
If you experience an adverse reaction, stop taking the supplements and seek medical advice immediately.
Discounts, Promotions and Competitions:
General Terms and Conditions for discounts, promotions and competitions:
- Oakhouse Foods Ltd reserves the right to terminate any discounts, promotion or competition at any time and without prior notice.
- All discounts, promotions and competitions are subject to availability and only available at participating branches. To find out if your local branch is participating please call the branch directly.
- Oakhouse Foods Ltd reserves the right to alter or amend applicable terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.
- Oakhouse Foods Ltd reserves the right to modify or withdraw any discount, promotion and competition at any time without prior notice.
- Oakhouse Foods Ltd's decision is final and binding in all matters relating to any discount, promotion or competition.
- By redeeming or entering any discount, promotion or competition, you agree to allow Oakhouse Foods Ltd to utilise your full name and likeness for promotional purposes. Failure to do so will result in your entry being void and you will forfeit any right to claim any associated prize.
- Using false details to claim or enter any discount, promotion or competition will result in the discount or promotion becoming non-redeemable or the competition entry void.
- To redeem or enter any discount, promotion or competition, all vouchers or entries must be submitted by the mediums stated in the corresponding terms and conditions. Any vouchers or entries submitted via other mediums will not be accepted and will be deemed void.
- Only one discount or promotion is redeemable at any one time and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Discounts and promotions must be used at time of order and cannot be used or applied after this point.
- All discounts and promotions are not applied to any applicable delivery charge unless otherwise stated. Any discount or promotion that reduces an order value to below that of the free delivery threshold will result in a delivery charge being applied.
- Product exclusions may apply to discounts or promotions.
- All competition prizes are subject to availability and cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalent.
- In the event that a competition prize is unavailable, Oakhouse Foods Ltd reserves the right to provide an alternative at equal or greater value.
- All entries to a competition must be made by the person directly entering the competition.
- All entrants must be over 18 years of age. Entrants under this age will forfeit their right to claim a prize and their entries will be void. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner of a competition. Failure to make contact with the winner within two weeks of the prize draw will result in the entry being deemed void. Oakhouse Foods Ltd reserves the right to select a replacement winner or not award a prize.
- All required details and questions must be submitted in order to be eligible to be entered into a prize draw. Failure to provide these details will result in your entry being void.
- Employees of Oakhouse Foods Ltd and its associated franchise network, their families and / or dependents, and anyone associated with its suppliers are prohibited from entering any competitions run by Oakhouse Foods Ltd. Any entries submitted that breach this condition will be deemed void.
- Oakhouse Foods Ltd accepts no responsibility for competition entries that are lost, delayed or corrupted in any way during the application process.
- Prizes are non transferable to any other individual. Oakhouse Foods Ltd reserves the right to withhold presentation of a prize in these circumstances.
- Where a prize is provided / fulfilled by a third party, Oakhouse Foods Ltd will not accept any liability for the failure to deliver / fulfil the corresponding prize.
- Any competition entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices / solutions will be void.
- All discounts, promotions and competitions are only open to residents of the mainland UK.
- By redeeming a discount or promotion or entering a competition you are agreeing to these and any other corresponding terms and conditions.
- The promoter is:
Oakhouse Foods Ltd
4a/4b Cornbrash Park
- Specific discount, promotion and competition terms and conditions are also applicable.
- Minimum order values may apply. For terms specific to your voucher please contact your local branch.
- All promotions and discounts are subject to start and finish dates. No discounts or competition entrees will be processed after the stated closing date.
- Offers and discounts may be applicable to specific product categories and no discounts will be processed for categories outside of those stated.
- Discounts are not applicable to Easy Order Packs or Groceries.
- Selected discounts and promotions are non-transferable, and can be redeemed only by the original recipient.
- Discounts and promotions are only redeemable by the original recipient, if applicable.
- Our Jan/Feb direct mail promotional offers are only valid on 1st order with Oakhouse Foods. Offer ends 30/06/2021. Our summer direct mail offers are only valid on 1st order with Oakhouse Foods. Offer ends 30/09/2021. Our autumn direct mail offers are only valid on 1st order with Oakhouse Foods. Offer ends 31/12/2022. Starter pack offer is only valid with those featured products. One pack per household. Any swap in products may have an impact on price. In some cases, due to stock shortages, the local depo may substitute a product.
- Our Dinner for a week for only £20 with FREE delivery pack offers are only valid on 1st order with Oakhouse Foods. Offer ends 31/12/2021. One pack per household. Any swap in products may have an impact on price. In some cases, due to stock shortages, the local depo may substitute a product.
- Our Dinner for a week for only £20 with FREE delivery, inserts pack offers are only valid on 1st order with Oakhouse Foods. Offer ends 31/12/2021. One pack per household. Any swap in products may have an impact on price. In some cases, due to stock shortages, the local depo may substitute a product.
- Our door drop Midlands promotional offers are only valid on 1st order with Oakhouse Foods. Offer ends 01/06/2021. Starter pack offer is only valid with those featured products. One pack per customer account. Any swap in products may have an impact on price. In some cases, due to stock shortages, the local depo may substitute a product.
- Our It’s Made For You 25% off sale ends 14/06/2021. The sale offers 25% off a selective number of products, based on their full retail price. There are only 25 valid products featured in the sale, however P269/P270/P271 pack pricing has been adapted due to the sale. Any swap in products may have an impact on price. You can still use discount offers or incentives in conjunction with the sale. In some cases, due to stock shortages, the local depo may substitute a product.
- Our EverWell Supplements 1st order promotion is only valid on 1st EverWell Supplements order with Oakhouse Foods. Offer ends 31/12/2021. Max 3 packs per sku can be discounted, based on their full retail price. You can still use discount offers or incentives in conjunction with the sale. Minimum order value of £15, after discount, must be met however this may differ in different locations.
FareShare Donate A Meal
Oakhouse has committed to donating a Meal to FareShare for every Luxury Roast Meal purchased. Donation capped at 10,000 Luxury Roast Meals. The promotion will end on 4th September 2020 or once 10,000 Luxury Roast Meals have been purchased.
Our Company Details
Oakhouse Foods Ltd
4a/4b Cornbrash Park
Registered office address:
Thorpe Lea Manor,
Thorpe Lea Road,
Company Reg No: 4226390
REPEAT ORDER SERVICE CONTRACT
1.2 The Repeat Order Service is optional. Customers are welcome to purchase products with or without a repeat order. If are customer purchases using the Repeat Order Service the following statements apply to that order.
1.3 All use of our Website and purchases made on this Website is governed by these terms and conditions. After placing an order via our Website, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy Products by signing up to a Service.
1.4 The Repeat Order Service plan to our Services consist of an initial charge and then followed by recurring period charges as agreed to by you. By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that your repeat order has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges before deactivation. Oakhouse Foods may submit periodic charges without further authorisation from you until you provide prior notice that you have terminated this authorisation or wish to change your payment method. Such notice will not affect charges submitted before Oakhouse Foods reasonably could act. To terminate your authorisation or change your payment method email Customer services (firstname.lastname@example.org
) or follow the instructions on our Website.
Customer services contact form:
1.5 By subscribing to Repeat Order Service Oakhouse Foods you agree to pay recurring periodic orders for an indefinite time until deactivated by you or us, on the Repeat Order Service terms set out in the application form you have completed on our Website. This is subject to variation following clause 4.5 below. You can deactivate your repeat order at any time within the deactivation deadline of 72 hours. You will not be charged for any deactivation. You can re-sign-up at any time following your deactivation, but we reserve the right not to permit re-sign-up where we have previously elected to terminate a repeat order by you.
1.6 Cancelling your repeat order is easy. You need to go to your account area on our Website and follow these steps (this must be arranged 72 hours before the delivery is due to be delivered or you will be charged for this delivery):
A. Log in on the Oakhouse Foods Website;
Click on Your Account area
Click on the My Repeat Order Page
Click on ‘cancel repeat order’ at the bottom of the page;
Once the pop-up is open, then select: “Yes. I wanted to cancel my repeat order.”
1.7 We reserve the right at our absolute discretion not to renew your repeat order at any time without giving any reasons for our decision. Such reasons may include (but not limited to) suspicion of fraud.
1.8 We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to edit, change or alter any or all of your repeat order at any time without giving any reason for our decision. Such reasons may include (but not limited to) a change of product availability or fraud.
1.9 We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to alter the price of any part of an order, including the total or charges associated with the order at any time without giving any reason for our decision. Such reasons may include (but not limited to) a change of product availability or fraud.
2.0 We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to edit, change or alter the products contained within a repeat order including (but not limited to) ingredients, packaging and price being charged for service and products at any time without giving a reason for our decision. Such reasons may include (but not limited to) a change of product availability or fraud.
2.1 We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to pause, cancel and renew the repeat order at any time without giving a reason for our decision. Such reasons may include (but not limited to) a change of product availability or fraud.
2.2 We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to edit, change or alter the delivery date and time of the repeat order at any time without giving a reason for our decision. Such reasons may include (but not limited to) a change of product availability or unforeseen circumstance.
2.3The price of products is as quoted on the website at the time of purchase. Prices stated include VAT and delivery charges. The prices ma
2.4You agree not to hold us responsible for banking charges incurred due to payments on your account.
2.5 Goods are subject to seasonal changes in supply levels and supply prices. We reserve the right to change the fees for any services at any time. Please note that you can cancel your order at any time.
2.6 If an item is out of stock, our local franchisees may include an alternative product in the order. You have the right to reject the alternative food product at the door upon delivery of your order.