The Oakhouse Foods Franchise Network is growing - begin your success story by joining our family.
We’ve been delivering our delicious frozen meals and desserts to homes across Britain for over 25 years. At Oakhouse it’s our mission to create easy to prepare, affordable, nutritious food that tastes great for our thousands of customers across Britain.
One of the country's favourite
home meal franchise companies
We’re now looking for Franchisees to join our network, taking ownership for the sales and business development in their area. We are looking for individuals that love a challenge, love food and love building and developing relationships with a variety of people from all walks of life. You’ll be supported by our head office teams, including our Marketing function, and will use centralised assets and toolkits in order to develop your business locally.
- Oakhouse Foods is a frozen meal home delivery service, primarily serving the elderly.
- Over 65s account for nearly a fifth of the UK population and are the fastest growing consumer group.
- Established for over 25 years, Oakhouse Foods operates a proven franchise business model that is loved by customers for its extensive range of quality food and friendly, personal service.
- Now owned by the global Kerry Group, Oakhouse Foods is benefitting from an increase in investment, expertise, and support from a global taste & nutrition expert.
- With more and more people ordering their food direct to home, Oakhouse Foods is now well placed to embark on its next phase of expansion, so we are looking for ambitious, like-minded partners to join us on this journey.
Why Oakhouse Foods?
- Dedicated Franchise Business Manager
- Monthly 1:1 meetings with your Finance Business Manager
- Bi-annual Franchisee workshops
- Annual convention with UK Franchisee network
- Weekly correspondence with updates from the business
- Knowledge sharing with the network of Oakhouse franchisees
What you get from us:
- 5 year renewable license to operate the Oakhouse Foods business in the franchised territory
- Product Supply
- Comprehensive start-up training & a full operational manual - 'How to Oakhouse'
- Business operating and management systems
- Ongoing support and assistance
- National advertising and marketing
- Full E-commerce website - oakhousefoods.co.uk
- Marketing Materials
What we ask of you:
- Provision of an outstanding Oakhouse service for our customers
- Full implementation of the Oakhouse Foods system
- Complete focus on the Oakhouse Foods business
- Business growth mindset & ambition
- Active local marketing
Our ideal partner
We are looking for franchisees in whom we can trust, to work in partnership with us to accelerate our growth and build a brand for tomorrow as well as today.
Our most successful franchisees share the following personal characteristics:
- Genuine care for our customers
- Passionate about providing oustanding customer service
- Committed and hard-working
- Great team-players
- Ambitious and courageous
- Open-minded to new ideas & sharing best practices
We look for partners who can demonstrate sound business management skills:
- Commercial literacy
- People management capability
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- You will need to make sure you have access to capital from which you can make the financial investment required. We have a number of different franchise opportunities available across the UK & Northern Ireland
We have franchise opportunities available with an initial investment starting from £30,000.
Lloyds Banking Group will consider funding up to a maximum of 70% of the total capital requirement subject to a full review of the individual’s business plan and financial suitability. Lending can be considered through a loan, overdraft or a combination of these facilities. The bank can discuss other funding options that may be available.
Please complete the enquiry form below: