Step-by-step guide to ordering online
It is quick and easy to place your order online every time you would like to buy from us.
Browse our range by choosing one of the collections at the top of this page e.g. Main Meals, Mini Meals, Desserts, etc. Then select the meal type you would like to order e.g. Beef, Lamb, Fish, Poultry, etc. If you have any special dietary requirements, you can also filter by diet e.g. Gluten Free, Low Calorie, Low Fat, etc. You then follow the steps below to order your food.
- Click ‘Add to basket’ on each meal or grocery item you’d like to order.
- When you’ve finished choosing your food, tap ‘Go to checkout’.
- Enter your login details or, if you haven’t shopped online with us before, register for an account by entering your email address and entering a password. Use your email address and password to login each time you order online.
- Complete your billing address and preferred delivery address. If you’re ordering on behalf of someone else, you can arrange for us to deliver to their address.
- Choose from the available delivery dates and times.
- Pick your preferred way to pay and enter your payment details. You can pay securely by debit or credit card, use PayPal, or Cash on Delivery
- Review your order to make sure you’ve included everything you want, and click ‘submit’.
- That’s it. You will receive an email confirming your order within a few minutes and we will deliver on the date you selected.
If you know the product codes for the meals you would like to order, the quickest way to place your order is by using the Quick Order form:
- Simply add the product codes into the online Quick Order form, along with how may you would like of each item.
- Once you have listed all items, select ‘Add to Shopping Bag’.
- Then select ‘Shopping Bag’ in the top right-hand corner of the screen, and ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to place your order.