Your step-by-step guide to using our service online
We make it simple to browse through our entire range of ready meals and desserts. Start by choosing one of the different collections at the top of the home page – e.g. Main Meals, Mini Meals, Desserts etc. Then select meal type - e.g. Beef, Lamb, Fish, Poultry etc. You can also filter further by diet – e.g. Gluten Free, Low Calorie, Low Fat etc. Then follow the steps below to order your food.
- Click ‘Add to basket’ on each meal or grocery item you’d like to order.
- When you’ve finished choosing your food, tap ‘Go to checkout’.
- Enter your login details or, if you haven’t shopped online with us before, register for an account by entering your email address and choosing a password.
- Fill in your billing address and preferred delivery address. If you’re ordering on behalf of someone else, you can arrange for us to deliver to their address here.
- Choose from the available delivery dates and times.
- Pick your preferred way to pay and enter your payment details. You can pay securely by debit or credit card or using PayPal.
- Review your order to make sure you’ve included everything you want, and click ‘submit’.
- That’s it. You will receive an email confirming your order within a few minutes.
Other ways to order
Setting up an Oakhouse Foods account will help you get the most out of our online service. Use it to review past orders, create wishlists, and keep your contact, payment and address details up to date. You can also save time with our Quick Order function. Of course, if you’d prefer to order meals over the phone, you can find the contact details for your local branch here.